What Is A HRIS System?
The Human Resource Information System (HRIS) is an online solution for the data entry and tracking of a company's human resources department information, payroll, management, and accounting. Our system allows online access by owners and employees for real time information sharing.
HRIS functions include:
- Management of all employee information
- Company documents such as employee manuals, emergency procedures and safety guidelines
- Benefits administration including enrollment, status changes, and personal information updating
- Payroll integration with the company's accounting system
- Timeclock innerface
Generates tracking reports for:
- Attendance and time off
- Salary and pay rate history
- Job titles or pay grades
- Job performance records
- Training completed
- Disciplinary actions
- Personal information
- Other custom reports
Employees use HRIS online service to make address corrections, get online pay stubs and reprint W2s.
Employers utilize the power of HRIS to see individual, departmental or company-wide trends, spot financial or employee areas of weakness or loss, analyze training and development, review applicants, keep an archive of former employees and see at a glance which employees are excellent candidates for career development.